What is Thorne Creatine?
Promote enhanced muscle performance with the amino acid creatine. Great for more than just athletes – it also supports cellular energy production and cognitive function to help you perform at your best.
Creatine is an amino acid found mostly in your muscles and in the brain. It’s naturally produced in the body from other amino acids. Creatine is also found in foods like meats, eggs, and fish. It plays a vital role in the body’s production of cellular energy by helping to make ATP, a molecule needed for intense exercise, as well as for supplying the energy to pump your heart and power your brain.
What does Creatine Do?
- Muscle Performance: Promotes physical endurance, power output, and increased work capacity of muscle
- Lean Body Mass: Enhances strength and promotes lean body mass
- Cognition: Supports cognitive function and a healthy body composition, especially in the aging population
- Cellular Energy Production: Creatine helps the cells of the body more efficiently create energy, thus benefiting exercise capacity
- Injury Prevention: Promotes a reduction in the frequency of dehydration, muscle cramps, and injuries to the muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and nerves
- Nutritional Support: For individuals who have an increased dietary need, such as athletes, or for those who aren’t consuming enough creatine-containing foods in their normal diet*
How can I get started with Thorne Creatine?
Are you ready to get started feeling better? Getting started with the Thorne Creatine supplement is easy. Simply schedule an appointment with Cunningham Clinic to discuss your options and then pick up your nutraceutical grade Thorne Creatine!