Thorne NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) is an amino acid that supports respiratory health and immune function, in addition to increasing glutathione levels, which supports detoxification and resists oxidative stress.
What are the benefits of Thorne NAC (N-Acetylcysteine)?
- Helps break up mucus, making it easier to clear from congested lungs and sinuses
- Enhances immune function by supporting the production and function of immune cells
- Enhances antioxidant activity to promote a normal inflammatory response in the lungs
- Supports liver and kidney detoxification by aiding the clearance of heavy metals, such as mercury and cadmium
- Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults
- Potent antioxidant function helps the body neutralize free radicals and replenish its glutathione stores
What are the ingredients of Thorne NAC (N-Acetylcysteine)?
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide|
How do I use NAC (N-Acetylcysteine)?
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Can I trust Thorne for nutracecuticals?
Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a proud partner of 11 U.S. Olympic Teams.
How can I get started with Thorne NAC (N-Acetylcysteine)?
Are you ready to start feeling better and get the most out of your food? Starting with the NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) supplement is easy. Simply schedule an appointment with Cunningham Clinic to discuss your options, and then pick up your nutraceutical grade NAC (N-Acetylcysteine)! We’re happy to help you look and feel your best.