What is Thorne RecoveryPro useful for?
Thorne RecoveryPro helps moderate stress and encourages restful sleep while optimizing nighttime muscle recovery. Wake Up Feeling Rested and Alert! Whey protein in combination with PharmaGABA supports restful sleep and has been clinically studied for moderating stress, supporting morning alertness, and supporting memory when taken before bedtime.
Benefits of Thorne RecoveryPro:
- Contains 13 grams of whey protein to promote muscle repair
- Nighttime consumption has been clinically studied for moderating stress, improving morning alertness, and supporting memory
- Tryptophan and magnesium bisglycinate promote restful sleep
- High in cysteine, an amino acid linked to improvements in athletic performance
- Great source of branched-chain amino acids that promote muscle repair
- PharmaGABA is a natural source of GABA, a calming brain neurotransmitter that acts like a brake during times of stress
- Magnesium bisglycinate has been shown to relax both smooth muscle and skeletal muscle
Better ingredients means better potency, absorption, and digestibility – and ultimately better health.
What is in the Thorne RecoveryPro supplement?
|Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)||100mg|
|Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate, Lecithin||15.9g|
|Other Ingredients: Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Cane Juice Sugar, Chocolate Flavor, Creamer, Guar Gum, Monk Fruit, Rice Fiber, Sea Salt, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum|
Can I trust Thorne for nutracecuticals?
Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a proud partner of 11 U.S. Olympic Teams. Thorne manufacture their own products to ensure full supply chain transparency. For more than 30 years, they have invested in clean manufacturing practices. Thorne refuses to use ingredients that can inhibit absorption. Thorne performs final production in the United States. Thorne’s Charleston, SC facility is third-party certified.
How can I get started?
Are you ready to start feeling better and get the most out of your food? Starting with Thorne RecoveryPro is easy. Simply schedule an appointment with Cunningham Clinic to discuss your options, and then pick up your nutraceutical grade Thorne Recovery Pro! We’re happy to help you look and feel your best.
Allergy warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. This product contains ingredients derived from milk (Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate and Sodium Caseinate) and from soy (Lecithin). Pregnancy Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product. Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.