Biote vH Balance, Biote’s premier nutraceutical for vaginal health, contains 6 well-studied probiotic strains that may help:
- Reduce itching, burning, discharge, and odor
- Improve vaginal bacterial balance
- Promote overall vaginal health
When taken regularly, vH Balance can reduce itching, burning, discharge, or odor; improve vaginal bacterial balance; and promote overall vaginal health.
Who can benefit from Biote vH Balance?
- Women of any age experiencing itching, burning, discharge, or odor
- Women taking antibiotics that deplete good vaginal bacteria
- Postmenopausal women with low estrogen
- Women wanting optimal vaginal health, which depends on a healthy bacterial balance in the vaginal environment.
vH Balance is well-tolerated long-term.
Does it really work?
The most proven actions of the 6 probiotic strains in vH Balance are to:
- Produce lactic acid, vital for keeping the vaginal environment sufficiently acidic to control bad bacteria
- Compete with bad bacteria for available nutrients while also producing substances that repel or destroy bad bacteria
- Attach to vaginal lining cells to create a resistance to attachment of bad bacteria
- Regulate gene activity in the vaginal cells to help prevent penetration of bad bacteria
- Promote healthy inflammatory balance by reducing pro-inflammatory activity in the vaginal lining, while heightening its readiness for attacks from bad bacteria.
Number of Servings Per Bottle:
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Soy, Dairy, Gluten, other common allergens. Contains Corn.
Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Vegetable cellulose (vegan Capsule), corn starch, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
ASTARTE°, UREX°, GR-1°. RC-14°, and LbV-formative marks are trademarks of Chr. Hansen A/S.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated for the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, care or prevent any disease.
How can I get started with Biote vH Balance?
Are you ready to start feeling better? Starting with the Biote vH Balance supplement is easy. Simply schedule an appointment with Cunningham Clinic, discuss your concerns with your provider and then pick up your nutraceutical grade Biote vHBalance!
For external use only. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children and protect from light.